RPA Guru
Europe/London
------------------------------
Andrzej Silarow
3 REPLIES 3

PvD_SE
Level 12

Hi Andrzej,

This sounds like a sound idea, so I voted. We, and probably anyone else, have this same problem. I think we have 5 or 6 different spellings for 'Business Exception' - how hard can it be.  

I log on this forum at least every week and once every week I visit the ideation pages. Not many weeks pass that I do not vote for an idea. Unfortunately, not many do the same. I regularly launch idea's but out of my 50+ idea's none have made it to implementation yet. So do not expect works of wonder.

One of my idea's a while back was to replicate every new idea to the BPA forum as to bring it to focus on the folks that never vote for anything. Obviously, this splendid idea was not considered for implementation either. 

Personally, I refuse to put my idea's also in the forum as this is something that could easily be automated by BP, perhaps by applying a UiPath process in case BP is deemed not to be up to such an advanced task... 🙂

Happy coding!
---------------
Paul
Sweden

(By all means, do not mark this as the 'Best answer'! )
Happy coding!
Paul, Sweden
(By all means, do not mark this as the best answer!)

Hi Paul,

It is a bit stagnant, isn't it? I've highlighted this many times to many people...but it fell on deaf ears unfortunately. Maybe now, that they actually have a pipeline and a budget, they will be able to kick things up a notch 🙂

Andrzej Silarow

Asilarow
Level 7

The link to the idea has changed for some reason, so posting it here again, as I can't edit the original post (no idea why):

Change the Exception Type field within an exceptio... - SS&C Blue Prism Community

Andrzej Silarow