cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment issue in graph send mail

Pradeep_IDC
Level 4

Facing error while sending mail with attachment in graph api

Internal : Unexpected error Cannot execute action "Send Mail" due to an error when running custom code: Cannot find column 1.

Any idea to encounter this?

------------------------------
Pradeep IDC
5 REPLIES 5

ewilson
Staff
Staff

@Pradeep_IDC,

I assume you're referring to the Microsoft Graph API - Outlook connector? If so, the Send Mail action includes an input collection that should contain information about the files you're trying to attach to the email. Are you passing in a populated Collection? If so, can you post a screenshot of what it looks like?

FYI - This connector has been deprecated. For future reference you want to look at the Microsoft 365 - Outlook VBO.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange

Yes, I used this Microsoft Graph API - Outlook connector, but getting error in attachment collection.

FYI - This connector has been deprecated. For future reference you want to look at the Microsoft 365 - Outlook VBO, Sure, Eric.

Thanks much!

Pradeep IDC

@Pradeep_IDC,

Did you see the rest of my comment/question? The Send Mail action includes an input collection that should contain information about the files you're trying to attach to the email. Are you passing in a populated Collection? If so, can you post a screenshot of what it looks like? The exception you mentioned seems to be related to that input Collection.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Blue Prism Digital ExchangeEric Wilson
Blue Prism Digital Exchange

Hi Eric, Could you please let me know the cost of blue prism license and cost per bot ?

Please provide your valuable idea.

lizaclarraa
Level 2

The error message suggests that there might be an issue with the column indexing in your code when trying to send an email with an attachment using the Microsoft Graph API. Make sure that you are referencing the correct column index or column name when accessing the data. Double-check your code to ensure that you are correctly specifying the attachment and its properties. If the issue persists, consider providing more details or seeking assistance from the Microsoft Graph API documentation or support resources.https://community.blueprism.com/t5/Product-Forum/Attachment-issue-in-graph-send-mail/td-p/59918 how to learn generative ai