cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OLEDB Issue

faheemsd
Level 6

Hi ,

I'm using the SQL query in OLEDB to get the Excel data but when I read the excel data in Blue prism I'm getting the difference in Date and Time values and I'm not getting the exact Excel Data in the Blue Prism Collection

Please find the below excel screenshot and Blue prism collection Screenshot

14352.png

14353.png

Could you please provide the exact solution for this ?

Thank you.

------------------------------
SYED FAHEEM
RPA Developer
DAR-ME
Asia/Kolkata
22 REPLIES 22

Hi Paul,

I have used the Original CSV file Data and even with the original CSV file I'm getting same Date and time difference results from OLEDB
Please find the below screenshot of CSV file and Blue Prism Collection from OLEDB
14326.png
14327.png

SYED FAHEEM
RPA Developer
DAR-ME
Asia/Kolkata

Hi @SYED FAHEEM - Can you try using the IMEX parameter in the connection string - Add IMEX=1, i.e. Extended Properties="Excel 12.0 Xml ; HDR=NO ; IMEX=1"; it will try to retain the format while importing. Also can you show your OLEDB connection string ?

Kindly up vote this as "Best Answer" if it adds value or resolves your query in anyway possible, happy to help.

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar - Senior Automation Developer

NHS England, United Kingdom, GB
Regards,

Mukesh Kumar

Hi @Mukesh Kumar 

This is the connection String that I'm using for the OLEDB
"Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source="&[Files.Path]&";Extended Properties=""Excel 12.0 Xml;HDR=YES;"""

I have tried the Extended Properties="Excel 12.0 Xml ; HDR=NO ; IMEX=1 and getting the same results
14341.png

SYED FAHEEM
RPA Developer
DAR-ME
Asia/Kolkata