cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook VBO fails to move messages

StephenColeman
Level 4
Hi all,
Bit of a strange issue I'm hoping someone can help with.

We have a process that needs to move emails from the Inbox of a shared mailbox to a subfolder.  It works fine in our test environment, but although it will read the contents of the inbox in Production, it will not move the emails. Every case throws the same exception
ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The operation failed.

As far as I can tell there are no differences between the Digital Worker accounts being used (they are all set-up the same way, it's just our naming convention that differentiates between Production and Test), no difference with the access to the mailboxes, and we set our test mailbox up exactly the same as the Production mailbox with the folder to be moved to as a child of the Inbox:
27152.png
We are using the Outlook VBO from the DX, Outlook 365 and BP 6.7.2.

Thanks,
Steve

------------------------------
Stephen Coleman
Developer - Automation
Zurich
Europe/London
10 REPLIES 10

MauriziaPrette
Level 2
316 / 5.000

Risultati della traduzione

Risultato di traduzione

Hi everyone,

I need to move an email from one mailbox to another mailbox via Server (without opening Outlook) do you have any suggestions?

The only one alternative I thought of is downloading an email from one mailbox and uploading it to the other -> do you have any idea how to upload it?

Thank you so much,
Maurizia

Maurizia Prette