cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in configuring the Blue Prism Architecture setup

PrasadM
Level 3
HI, As I m trying to configure the Blue Prism Architecture setup with fallowing successful steps 1 creating app server 2 configuring windows services 3 configuring resourses/interactive client As i m trying to connect to the The appserver through resorces/interactive client an Error message is displayed as "no such host is known". I have less knowledge about network ,i am not finding a solution. i would appreciate if some one could help me ,thanks in advance. Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi PrasadIt sounds like the client machine cannot connect to the app server machine, maybe because the server name or port is not configured correctly at the client end. Unfortunately this forum isn't the best place to resolve this kind of issue, and I suggest you seek advice from the Implementation Lead of your supplier, or raise a ticket via support@blueprism.com.

swastikadesai
Level 2
hi, I am trying to automate sending an email using email VBO in blue prism. I am getting error as - Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Failure sending mail. - Unable to connect to the remote server can someone help to resolve it or is there any alternative way to configure the required ports and send an email.

Hi Swastika, can you telnet to that email server? something like from command prompt - ""telnet smtp.xxx.xxx 25"" (or 110 for pop3 or 143 for imap) and you should see some response. If you can't then the issue is somewhere in the network settings (port is not opened). Check also that the mail server provides these services.