cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Issue : Internet Explorer Has Stopped Working

RAJESHGOWRABATH
Level 3
Issue : "Internet Explorer has stopped Working "  is appearing on above the web application instead of  raising the Exception BOT is hanging for hours without any processing or Stopping. Temporary Fix: Currently we are stopping and starting the BOT manually.   As the mentioned fix is not the BP good Practice, any Suggestions on how to resolve this issue. PFA Screenshot of the Error.
5 REPLIES 5

david.l.morris
Level 15
First thing I would do is find out if it is happening at the same point every time in the process. Is it the same stage causing the issue or a particular element on the page?  

Dave Morris, 3Ci at Southern Company

MichalSzumski
Level 6
Hi ragowrab,   When Your issue is occuring? Is it during the IE launch/URL navigate?    Best regards, Michal

RAJESHGOWRABATH
Level 3
@ mszumsk : this is occuring during IE launch.

RAJESHGOWRABATH
Level 3
@ david.l.morris : 1. occurs irrespective of stage. 2.This  is occurring on the same resource pc. 3.on one monitor machine it shows ""not responding status"" and on another it shows as ""running"" in Control room. combination of step 1 and 2 happens more often step 3 rarely happens.

MichalSzumski
Level 6
Hi ragowrab,   I had exactly the same case. I thought that it is good idea to create object to close this error window. So i did it and since that time i had no cases like that. Intresting thing is that it looks like that more helpful was 3 second wait inside of this object. Important is that I placed it between kill IE process and IE launch and also after IE launch.   Are You using win 7? I heard that in Win 10 it is not issue anymore.   Best regards, Michal