cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduler error - Timed out waiting for valid connection

LailaAl-Sheikh
Level 3
Hi,

I tried to schedule the process in my environment ,but it fails with the following error message (while checking the scheduler log). "Resource XXXXXXXX : Timed out waiting for valid connection" If I manually drag the process to a resource in the control room, the process runs fine. But fails if I schedule a process on the resource. Also I have verified the scheduler settings in Blue Prism . Can Somebody please help me out finding a solution for this?

Best Regards,

------------------------------
Laila Al-Sheikh
1 REPLY 1

DaveMorris
Level 14
I dunno if you have easy access to get on a call with someone at Blue Prism, but that may be a good idea for troubleshooting this. If you try to handle it over the forum, it's gonna take you days or weeks.

So, for the problem itself... I feel your pain. Scheduler can be tricky, and half the time I don't know what changes fixed the issues. I believe that the error you're getting is a fairly generic error. You may want to describe your environment and things so that people can give specific suggestions. For example, how many RRs, how many app servers, is there a load balancer involved, is this on prem or cloud? And anything else you can think of.

Also take a look at the Support Article. You may have already tried everything there, but I figured I'd mention it: http://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/support-center#/path/1139600832

Lots of people have issues like that so I imagine more people will comment with some suggestions.

Dave Morris
Cano Ai
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA