Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blue Prism for Financial Services

Here is a great document to review if you're at the beginning of your RPA journey or as a reminder for those who are further down the line. The challenges organisations face is balancing priorities - How can FS organisations transform customer experi...

EmmaKK by Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Collection - Column order

Hi,I added a column (Field) to an existing collection in my process. This new column is located somewhere in the middle of the collection as it belongs to a a group of fields located there. However, after saving my work and opening it again, BP seems...

PvD_SE by Level 12
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Chrome Object - Not working via Control Room

Hello Everyone, I have come across a situation that my Object built on chrome runs fine in Debug mode . It works in the process too , if i manually open the process and Speed up and Run .  But when i run the process via control room , the Chrome obje...

Unable to spy Tree Structure in Java Mode

Hi,I am facing issue with Java based web application, I have enabled JAB also.I need to click a dropdown in a table last row, After clicking that dropdown I will get a tree structure which I need to click multiple elements in that tree. But I was una...

Error Message

Getting an error message while downloading learning Blue Prism on my machine could anyone help me in installing could be very helpful for me. ------------------------------M Amarnaath------------------------------

11530.jpg

Resolved! Spy Outlook Elements

Please provide the details on the spying techniques (excluding surface automation)for the outlook messages , the folder pane and the message pane. Thanks

Resolved! SAP - spying and system select.

SAP I have followed the guide enabling Spy mode in SAP, however, the first main page where you select the system still doesn€™t have it enabled. As a workaround, I used the WIN32 mode and read in the table of data and match the inputted system to a ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Automating Microsoft Siverlight

Has anyone had any success automating a Microsoft Silverlight application? I am struggling to spy the elements using Window spy mode and wondered if anyone had any tips to automate Microsoft Silverlight successfully? Thanks, Paul

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Check exist wait is stuck and giving warning

I am running my process in the test environment. The process is getting stuck on one of the check exist wait stage and showing as warning in control room. Now when I ran the same process in DEV environment process ran smoothly and got completed.Now I...

Resolved! Get HTML when using Chrome

Hi All,Is there any way to get HTML for any element when using Chrome?------------------------------Arghya BhattacharyyaRPA DeveloperAsia/Kolkata------------------------------

Resolved! Get HTML when using Chrome

Hi All,Is there any way to get HTML for any element when using Chrome?------------------------------Arghya BhattacharyyaRPA DeveloperAsia/Kolkata------------------------------