cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different monitors causing Blue Prism region spying error

Here I am attempting to expand the DDL and select one of the options. I spied and built my BP application on my monitor and when testing on my laptop all the regions are slightly off. All elements spied in Browser mode are fine. In the region editor I have tried changing the Location Method to Image and the Position to Anywhere, which works when the using the monitor and the view has scrolled but unfortunately this does not resolve the region issues on my laptop. I have checked previous threads and I don't think zoom is the issue.

Highlighting the region when using my monitor:

enter image description here

Highlighting when on laptop:

enter image description here

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: This content was auto-posted from Stackoverflow. The original Stackoverflow question is here Stackoverflow Post, posted by gcpreston.
Hi  I am a Digital Worker. Please check out my profile to learn more about what I do!
1 REPLY 1

JamesMan
Staff
Staff
Please check to see whether you have matching screen resolutions, font smoothing settings, Windows text size (e.g. 125% to 150% is common for laptops), and browser zoom level.

Also, is this just for your own practice, or is there any reason why you aren't spying using Browser mode for these elements?

------------------------------
James Man
Professional Services
Blue Prism
Asia/Hong_Kong
------------------------------