cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schema-base Blue Prism Roles and Permissions

TetsujiJunicho
Level 9
Blue Prism Roles and Permissions have some area and permissions such as Process Studio - Edit Process. When I have some development groups, say, Group A and B, I want them to be able to edit only the processes of their own. How can I do this?
5 REPLIES 5

Deep.Shah
Level 6
As far as i know you can achieve Group wise Process Editing Policy if you set up different databases for each group and ask each group to configure connection accordingly. But I am not sure, if you'd want to do something like that.

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Currently you can't partition groups of users and entities in the same DB. It's on our roadmap, but for now the options are (as Deep says) separate DBs or some sort of co-habitation policy (naming conventions etc) between the groups.

TetsujiJunicho
Level 9
Hi Deep and John I've made some comparisons between Blue Prism and UiPath so far and I suppose UiPath realizes this functionality. I think this could be vital in development stage.

EdwinMendez
Level 2
Any update as to how close this functionality is to being release. I've heard it's been on their roadmap, but looking for insight into how close or far from a release.

TetsujiJunicho
Level 9
Hi I believe ""Group-based permissions"" has been added to Version 6.x. How can I do it?