cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Servicenow Integration with Blue Prism

SwapnaS1
Level 2
Hi,

Currently working on integrating Servicenow with bluePrism . I have downloaded the ASSET AND CONFIGURED THE SKILL for incident management and it is running perfectly. But the issue is I need to create a ticket for a specific purpose like I need to create a ticket with short description, state with the specific values passing as input. Where do I need to pass the values as input ? and how to configure?
17488.png

------------------------------
Swapna S
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Hi Swapna,

You have to send those parameters in the Body parameter. It will depend on what fields you have at service now table end which you are trying to automate. For example, if I have fields such as 'Short Description', 'Urgency' and 'Description', then your body parameter should consist of the following JSON structure:

{
'short_description':'Test short description',
'urgency':2,
'description':'Test description'
}

For more details, refer to the following doc: Service Now Table API

----------------------------------
Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,
Wonderbotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Swapna,

You have to send those parameters in the Body parameter. It will depend on what fields you have at service now table end which you are trying to automate. For example, if I have fields such as 'Short Description', 'Urgency' and 'Description', then your body parameter should consist of the following JSON structure:

{
'short_description':'Test short description',
'urgency':2,
'description':'Test description'
}

For more details, refer to the following doc: Service Now Table API

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,
Wonderbotz India Pvt. Ltd.

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.

Hi Daveneet,

Is there any VBO or way to upload an attachment to the servicenow ticket ? I have checked and tried .But couldnt sort it it. 
please do help out.

Swapna S