Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Saving an Imported Process

Hello,we have recently acquired a company and I am in the process of importing their existing processes into my environment.When I try to save the process after an amendment, the following error is shownThis process cannot be saved because you do not...

Resolved! A Filter for only numeric Values

Hello everyone, I have a collection with the field "Section" which contains these values:010010746M10000753651000282833100062213eetc& I have to filter only the numbers that doeesn't have a string .(for example 1000075365,1000282833) I use "[Section] ...

Interacting with Save As window

Hi,Have anyone faced issues while interacting with Save As standard window in Windows 10? We've tracked the window and its parts, tried different elements, but nevertheless after entering the full filepath the file appears to be saved in some default...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes

Huge Collections

I am working with a huge collection in BP (110k rows) when i try to open it i get this message: Forward in this same process, I need to filter this collection to find a specific line, but this is taking too long. Suggestions on how to solve this?

36177.png

Max Value

hello, The fastest way to find the highest number or max value, lets say between three number. Any help is appreciated.  BRZahib

Blue Prism Code Stage Throw Blue Prism Exception Type

Hi, I am curious if it is possible from a code stage to throw one of the defined Blue Prism exception typesCurrently if a code stage throws any exception e.g. ```throw new ArgumentException("My exception message here");```It comes up in Blue Prism as...

34861.png

Error performing actions on excel

Hello everyone,I am trying to run basic excel VBO to write data from a collection and then save that file in a folder. This folder + Blue Prism is  configured in a VDI. But I am unable to execute the action stage. Below is the error message that I se...

13264.png

ServiceNow API integration with Blue prism

Hi,all. If I have the bprelease xml file on Servicenow side, is that possible to auto-deploy it to BP test env or production env?Please advise, thanks. ------------------------------yao li------------------------------

yaoli by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Blue Prism V7 Citrix Integration Issue

Hi Team, Good day! We are facing the below issue while trying to automate citrix application using BluePrism V07. Issue:  "Error - Failed to launch application - Failed to attach - AppMan startup problem - Timed out waiting for pipe connection" Kindl...

28260.png

Not Receiving License For Learning Edition

Hi Everyone!  I hope all is well. After downloading the Blue Prism Learning Edition, I am unable to receive a license. I keep checking my email, both inbox and spam, and I do not have it. I have also checked forums, and saw that a common response fro...