cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCP using Schedule

FelixPerez
Level 2
Hi everyone, We have an issue with the BP schedule: The schedule has 4 process and sometimes, BP starts running the first, however the schedule gives the next exception: "A transport-level has occurred when receiving results from the server. (provider: TCP Provider, 0 error - The specified network name is no longer available". Then BP starts to run the second process, however BP is running the first so it gives the exception of the machine is too busy to run that process. Could yo help us to understand the problem? Thanks! Regards, (I attach an error´s image)
3 REPLIES 3

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Felix - it sounds like a networking issue. If the first process starts then evidently the command to run sent by the app server to the resource is getting through, but somehow the schedule is failing. 2-way communication between resource pc and app server must be working, so that only leaves the link between app server and DB. Google suggests that error message is related to a SQL timeout or maybe a DNS problem. I'd recommend raising a ticket with our support team.

Mario_pa_sutedj
Level 3
Hi Felix, I am assuming that you are running the bot on a runtime machine, you can try ping test using command prompt and see if the connection between the runtime machine and server are stable. hope this help

FelixPerez
Level 2
Hi, Thanks to all :) All of our machine are VM, and the bot is running on a runtime machine. The connection is from the runtime machine to the app server, and from the app server to the DB. We have make a ping from the server to the DB, and these are the stadistics: “C:\Users\ES00498960>ping ESDC1SVPWB014.emea.prosegur.local Pinging esdc1svpwb014.emea.prosegur.local [10.28.28.153] with Reply from 10.28.28.153: bytes=32 time=2ms TTL=128 Reply from 10.28.28.153: bytes=32 time=1ms TTL=128 Reply from 10.28.28.153: bytes=32 time