cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Blue Prism Tool Box rows suddenly move around

I am having an issue today where the tool box rows are not where they are supposed to be, and it's messing with my workflow and efficiency.
37007.pngAs we can see here, they are all over the place.

I have tried the following:
  1. Under View -> Tool Boxes I have unlocked them, placed them where they should be, locked them and restarted the process. Position has moved to some random looking position.
  2. Under View -> Tool Boxes I have tested step 1 both with "Remember tool positions" on and off.
  3. I have tried saving The process after performing step 1 and 2.
  4. I have tried step 1 through 3 and then closed down Blue Prism, making sure instances are closed.
After restarting application, I still see the tool box rows in the incorrect placement.
Does anyone have any clue why this is happening?
It happened to me once before, over a year ago, but I don't remember what fixed it then.
3 REPLIES 3

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hi @Leon André Bergman,

What version of Blue Prism and what O/S are you using?

Cheers,
Eric​

We are using Blue Prism version 6.10.4 and on my pc the OS version is Win 10 Enterprise 22H2 build 19045.2130 with Windows Feature experience pack 120.2212.4180.0
I see the same issue on our virtual resource pc's running windows 10 Enterprise 1709, Build 16299.64

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hi @Leon André Bergman,

I've checked through our ticketing system. There was a bug back in pre-6.7 releases related to use of the ​Remember tool positions, but it was addressed in v6.7. I've also looked through the registry and various config files, but I don't see anything that looks like it's related to the configuration/positioning of the toolbars.

I'd suggest opening a ticket with support, so they can troubleshoot further to determine what's going on.

Cheers,
Eric