cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Process in Studio?

AndrewRowe
Level 2
Good Afternoon all,

Following multiple attempts to import a process and multiple releases created from other environment I am currently unable to open a process folling importing into a environment. BP v6.6

So I have process_v1 and process_v2 sat in a folder in an environment. Wrapped up in a release and try importing to second environment where process named process_v1 exists already. After importing either process_v2 alone from a release or even with process_v1 and process_v2 packed in a release, process_v2 will not show in the folder in BP studio.

So far, I have been through all folders in the environment to check it's not appearing elsewhere. Tried renaming both the Default and expected folders to attempt to show the hidden process.

We have also restarted the environment, just in case.

Also, to confirm the process is showing correctly in the process table in the database. When we try to import, we are also given the overwrite popup option, so BP clearly knows the process exists.

Has anyone had this issue / have any ideas of work around /fix?

Thanks for your time
2 REPLIES 2

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hi @AndrewRowe,

So both environments are Blue Prism v6.6. Are they both the same minor release too (I believe 6.6 went up to 6.6.2)? How did you create the releases (using the GUI Release Manager or via AutomateC.exe command line)?

Cheers,
Eric​

ewilson
Staff
Staff
@AndrewRowe,

Below is a link to the only article I've come across on the support site related to missing processes/objects. There are a few things to check, but it sounds like you may have already performed most of them.

http://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/support-center#/path/1193969252

It's probably best if you open a ticket with support.

Cheers,
Eric