cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thoughtonomy by Blue Prism

JoshNoble1
Level 5
Blue Prism announced an agreement to acquire Thoughtonomy in a sale that is expected to close by end of July. This acquisition joins the power of Blue Prism's connected-RPA platform with Thoughtonomy's SaaS capabilities. The core of Thoughtonomy's solution has been Blue Prism since the company was founded in 2013. Consequently, Thoughtonomy internally built IP, along with ready-to-use interfaces around chatbots and web-forms through an embedded marketplace, are already built to work with Blue Prism and extend Blue Prism's existing IP and Digital Exchange.

Blue Prism can already deploy to clouds including AWS, Azure, Google, IBM Bluemix, Rackspace, and others. However, this acquisition will result in a turnkey SaaS offering, which is in high-demand during POC and mid-tier enterprises that Blue Prism has not historically addressed.

Blue Prism customers with an existing core Blue Prism infrastructure, may look to this new Azure-based SaaS offering for faster deployment in new divisions, regional installations, auto-scaling, and new commercial models.

Beyond the SaaS offering, integration of these Thoughtonomy developments across the entire Blue Prism connected-RPA platform should turn heads.

IADA® (Intelligent Automated Digital Assistant) – Monitors performance of the digital workforce and adjusts the execution of work based on business service levels.

Wireframer – A new UI which guides business SME's through the through process capture and creation of a skeleton workflow. Wireframer then automatically creates the low-level steps of a process, pre-populating from key assets such as objects, actions, and exceptions.

IADA® Vision – The first Citrix® Ready™ alternative to "surface automation", which applies machine learning to recognize screen patterns and adjust decisions based on learned conditions and scenarios.

------------------------------
Josh Noble
Practice Director, US Life Science & Defense
Blue Prism
6 REPLIES 6

Manoj_kumarNunn
Level 4
Hi Josh,

It is great to know about SaaS offering from blue prism by collaborating with  Thoughtonomy. Could you provide few more information like,
- Is the SaaS offering is ready for General Availability, If so, how can we start using it.
- Is this SaaS offering supports only on Azure or other cloud platforms too.
- How the costing and Licensing mechanism works for SaaS offering.

Regard,
Manoj

Manoj kumar Nunna
Senior Developer
Tyson Foods
Asia/Kolkata

Hello Manoj,

Yes, the offering is available today and it includes much more than just BP as a SaaS. To start using it, customers purchase the Thoughtonomy platform separately. It is only supported on Azure and costing is based on having a license for a number of virtual workers and paying an annual license fee.

If you have more questions, you could reach out to Byron directly (contact information below).

Thank you,

Patrick

Senior Client Manager - Healthcare 

BYRON HUDSON

VP Sales - North America

Thoughtonomy, Inc.

M: (832) 316-7685

e: byron.hudson@thoughtonomy.com

Patrick Lovelace
Patrick Lovelace RN US Healthcare – Senior Client Manager Blue Prism Cloud D: 404-435-1811 cloud.blueprism.com

RyanGodsey
Level 3
I recently heard in one of Blue Prism's webinars that there was a scaled down version of IADA available for On-Prem implementations but I'm having trouble finding information on that.  Where can we learn about it's capabilities and what would be involved in leveraging its abilities?

Ryan Godsey
Sr. Developer Applications
Tyson Foods
America/Chicago

Hi Ryan,
I have attached our product sheet on IADA in hopes it will give you the information you seek.
Also, there was a recent webinar on Blue Prism Café where Transunion spoke about the use of IADA. Here's an indirect link to it (requires registering, if not already done):
https://info.blueprism.com/blue-prism-cloud-transunion-cafe-webinar-0

Hope that helps.

Patrick

Patrick Lovelace RN
US Healthcare – Senior Client Manager
Blue Prism Cloud
😧 404-435-1811
cloud.blueprism.com
Patrick Lovelace RN US Healthcare – Senior Client Manager Blue Prism Cloud D: 404-435-1811 cloud.blueprism.com

Hi Patrick, thanks for the response... The Trans Union webinar is the one I referenced where an on-prem version of IADA was mentioned.  The data sheet is something I'd already had access to but it seems to be specific to Blue Prism Cloud - I was specifically looking for details on the On-Prem version details.  Thank you!

Ryan Godsey
Sr. Developer Applications
Tyson Foods
America/Chicago

So, Ryan, IADA is a product of Blue Prism Cloud (the company/division of Blue Prism).
IADA is not deployed on-prem (only from the cloud) but it can be deployed for / to on-prem Blue Prism digital workers.
I hope that makes sense. 

I would be happy to give you a call if you want to "PM" me your number.
patrick.lovelace@blueprism.com

Patrick Lovelace RN
US Healthcare – Senior Client Manager
Blue Prism Cloud
😧 404-435-1811
cloud.blueprism.com