cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add multiple attachments using MAPIEx

MadhuBalineni
Level 4
Hi, i have configured send mail using MAPIEx and i'm unable to add multiple attachments. it is giving error is "Failure in Send Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to add attachment (Attachments)"   please find the attachments for my configuration and give me advise where i did mistake.
3 REPLIES 3

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
If you open your Send Mail step and then press the blue i button, you'll see the Object Definition Document that explains the purpose of the actions, inputs and outputs. Specifically, the Attachments input requires you to supply the file paths as a CSV text, not as a collection.

MadhuBalineni
Level 4
Hi John, Yes, now i got it and i have one more question i.e., how to include HTML body in Message parameter or else is there any other way?   please clarify!!

JelleLimpens
Level 2
Hi Madhu,   You can add multiple attachments with MapieX if you just concatenate your attachments in a data item. So just loop through your collection of attachments, put them in 1 data item separated with a "" ; "" and pass that data item to the Send Mail action for the ""Attachments"" input :)