cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade from 6.5.1 to 7.3

mezzetti_marco
Level 2

Hello everyone,

I need to upgrade from version 6.5.1 to 7.3 and I would like to know if there are any issues in doing it directly or if I need to go through an intermediate version.

Thank you,
Marco

1 BEST ANSWER

Helpful Answers

Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @mezzetti_marco!

I'll leave the rest of the community to comment with their specific experiences, however I wanted to point you to our v6 End of Life guidance which can be found here - just in case you haven't seen it. It contains lots of information and guidance about making the move to v7.

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @mezzetti_marco!

I'll leave the rest of the community to comment with their specific experiences, however I wanted to point you to our v6 End of Life guidance which can be found here - just in case you haven't seen it. It contains lots of information and guidance about making the move to v7.

Hi @mezzetti_marco 

There shouldnt be any issues moving from 6.5 to 7.3 although I would say read the installation documents carefully as the server set up has some slight differences. The best advice would be to set up an isolated machine with version 7.3 installed and regression test all of your processes and objects to make sure they all work as expected and make any changes prior to full upgrade as things like Microsoft edge may have some changes required after the upgrade. 

Neel1
MVP

hello @mezzetti_marco  - you can make use of below link and fill from version and to version and click on go to get list of all thing you need to plan for upgrade.

Neel1_0-1718798480227.png