cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to get UX Builder?

I'm looking to explore UX builder and the potential use cases that it can bring with RPA.

I'm unable to find it on the Blue Prism portal > Product Download section

2272.png

I can see from the ideation that the stable versions are out there

2273.png 

------------------------------
If I was of assistance, please vote for it to be the "Best Answer".

LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tejaskumardarji/

Thanks & Regards,
Tejaskumar Darji
Sr. Consultant-Technical Lead
3 REPLIES 3

Brian_Hesse
Staff
Staff

Hello Tejaskumar,
UX Builder is part of the Chorus portfolio, so it is not available for download on this portal.  I have requested the Product Manager reach out to you to discuss your use cases for UX Builder.

Brian Hesse
Product Management
SS&C Technologies
Kansas City MO

Clararaj
Staff
Staff

Hello Tejaskumar, 

Thank you for your interest in UX Builder.  UX Builder is our new low code/no code app development platform. As of today, if a client wants UX Builder - he would also have to buy a Chorus BPM env - Since UX Builder though standalone architecturally still depends on Chorus for Authentication, point of access and UX Service. We are currently evaluating to decouple this and make UX Builder available for RPA clients without having to buy a Chorus env.  The ETA to deliver this is Q1 2024.

Having said this - via an app built in UX Builder customers can post requests to a Blue Prism Work Queue even now. During the decoupling exercise we will look at better Integration of UX Builder with digital workers.  It would be great to get on a call with you and talk through the product and better understand what the potential RPA use cases could be in this regard. 

Even within Chorus clients -UX Builder is currently offered only to hosted clients - we are also evaluating a deployment model to On-prem or Self hosted clients.

Please let me know if you are interested in having a chat.

Thanks,

Clara Raj,

Product Manager,
SS&C Blue Prism Chorus

Clara Raj,
Product Manager,
SS&C Blue Prism Chorus

Hello,

I got an opportunity to attend the Chorus products deep dive session a couple of days back and it was highly useful to foresee what new things are coming.

Thanks, Clara Raj Brian Hesse for your insights. Will wait for the general availability of UX Builder or maybe a trial version in the near future. Thanks for giving a tentative deadline of Q1 2024.

If I was of assistance, please vote for it to be the "Best Answer".

Thanks & Regards,
Tejaskumar Darji - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tejaskumardarji/
Technical Lead