cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Excel VBO work in Office 365 excel?

VeenaVasantha_K
Level 2
Hi All,   1. I want to know whether excel vbo will work in Office 365 Excel? 2. If not how to work on Office 365 application?
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
As per my Knowledge, 1. I want to know whether excel vbo will work in Office 365 Excel? A: No 2. If not how to work on Office 365 application? A: Launch Office 365 and spy the related elements and same time work on the excel file like click on the excel tab and attach the excel with help of the create new object. Then now you can able to work on the excel file all the actions.

Anonymous
Not applicable
2. If not how to work on Office 365 application? A: Just now i checked O365, you can't able to create any object for the excel. you need to work on the all actions in the office 365 page only like send keys and spying elements.

NicholasZejdlik
Level 9
Though I have not used this personally, there is also the option of working with Office 365 through Microsoft Graph. While it would likely take a while to set up, it would allow API access to the Excel files. You can check it out here: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/graph-explorer