cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X and Y coordinates

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I've customized tracking elements around the screen and I have a problem. The issue is that the X and Y coordinates refer to the region€™s position within its container, not to the middle of the region. Last step in my process is set as a navigate stage with the following settings: Element: Dynamic region / Action: Global mouse click / Inputs: X, Value [X Index], Y, Value [Y Index]. What should I set if I want to click in the centre of region? I can't set Global mouse click centre as the action because I need to input X and Y coordinates. Hope that you can help. P.
8 REPLIES 8

ArchiveUser
Level 4
I am not sure I understand your question. If you want to click the centre of the region, you do not need to input X a Y coordinates, because you can just use the Global Mouse Click Centre.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, but when I choose Global Mouse Click Centre the Blue Prism won't find the region at all...

ArchiveUser
Level 4
If there is a problem with the region, no action will work. I guess what you need to do is open the Navigate stage and there is a button with three dots in the column Params. I guess it is going to be active in your case, so just click it and pass the parameters related to your dynamic region. After that you can use any of the available actions.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've configured everything according to the training. You can find my settings in attachment. Hope that you can help.

ArchiveUser
Level 4
I am sorry, but I cannot see the attachment.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there another way to send you the attachment?

arviray1
Level 2
You can try adding few points in your X Index and Y Index and than try to adjust your mouse click where you want to click. Ex [X Index]+175- (this will take your mouse click 175 points towards right of your XIndex) [Y Index]+175 -((this will take your mouse click 175 points towards down of your yIndex) You can accordingly adjust where your mouse should click by adding few points to your X Index and Y Indes. Let me know if this helps

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, Yes, it works. Thank you very much for helping. P.K.