Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to Send Global Keys Events

I was intended to send the Shift + Insert send key on Putty window .. Tried  the below Functions but facing below mentioned issues. "<{SHIFT}{INS}>{SHIFT}"   --> it is being executed but its not effective on Application. "<{SHIFT}{INSERT}>{SHIFT}" --...

Time and Timespan types

Hello team,I am new to Blue prism and exploring data types. I have created process which accepts variable of type Time and Timespan and writing these two values in File. I exposed this process and invoking it via Java code. For Time variable , when I...

Browser Migration

Hi All,We have automated 100+ web applications in IE mode. As MS decommissioning IE soon, we are planning to migrate all to different browser. Would you please anybody suggest me which browser suitable in this scenario?-Thanks,Sasi Kumar Reddy 

Unable to select value inside Combobox using UIA

Hello Blueprism experts, I have an issue while selecting a value present inside a combo box . 1. Spied the element using UIA mode and checked UIA control type and match index. made sure its getting highlighted. 2. Used navigate stage to select item u...

Trigger Points.

Hi All, Is it possible to create trigger points that will run the Bots (processes) automatically as opposed to scheduling them to constantly run checks on those trigger points (e.g excel files)? Many thanks.

MultiPageId Flag

Hello, I noticed the flag 'MultiPageId' in the DFD setup. I don't see any references to this flag in the Decipher knowledge base. Can someone explain what this does and if it is currently useable? Thanks!

BenBobo by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Blue prism trial license

Hi I am a uipath developer and looking to try Blue prism . Is there some trial license available ?  Where can i download the tool from ?------------------------------Shalu Khandelwal------------------------------

Resolved! Error loading statistics

Hello we recently setup our production environment and are getting the error "Error loading statistics. Please check the database connection string." when on the Home page and the Reports page. I've gone through all the steps here: [DECIPHER] How do ...

BenBobo by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

users list not displayed after 1.2 instalaltion

Hi I have updated Decipher 1.2 successfully and all services are running. When I access  IDP tool ->users list I am getting  the error as in attachment . the highlighted  users I have created for customer purpose. I am not getting option to delete al...

9126.png

Set encoding in mapiex message

I try to send a message with html via mapiex using modified VBO MAPIEx ( https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/knowledge-base/does-mapiex-support-html-email-format). All html-tags I need work fine, but I can't set encoding. Neither nor does...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes