Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

config files

Hi,   where can I find a detailed description of the config files like automate.config, user.config etc. incl. all options ?   regards Kai

Focus not working for Java automation

Hi all, We are working on Java automation for Oracle. we are getting scroll bar in one of the page and Focus is not working to scroll down. Ideally we use Focus to make sure focus on the element and click but in this case it is not working, Any sugge...

Resolved! Syntax for Dynamic SQL query with Excel

Hi All,I am looking to syntax for  basic SQL queries for making it dynamic. I have my data in excel on which i am using oledb. please help me know how to convert the hard coded values into generic syntax on below queries -1.Select [Loan Number],[Borr...

Login Imprivata SSO

Hi Guys,  When I lock the pc (ctrl+alt+canc) I don't have the usual windows login desktop, but I have the Imprivata one (Imprivata is a system that allows Strong Authentication). Do you think the login agent will work in the same way? If not, Do you...

Resolved! Getting errors while using microsoft azure vbos

HII Team,we are working on pdf handwritten document extraction.so, we imported Microsoft azure vbo's but even we are getting errors. could you please help us guys in reading the handwritten documents extraction.------------------------------vinith ch...

Time Function Question

Hi,Does BluePrism get the value for LocalTime from the APP Server or from the SQL Server? Is there a way to check where my BluePrism solution is pulling this value from?I have an issue whereby, Now() returns a time value that is one hour behind, howe...

Resolved! When to create a new release - change management

Hi.I am wondering if there is any best practice when it comes to changes in BP processes. When do you create a new release, and when do you simply fix/change a minor thing in your process?Let's say a single object in a process running in the prod env...

johwes by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Agilify - MS Exchange API VBO

Hi All - I am trying to utilize Agilify - MS Exchange functions VBO available on the Digital exchange to access outlook mailbox via mail server. However, I am getting the error stating that 'Unable to connect to server; 401 Unauthorized". I have chec...

add a data element in a javascript code

I would like to ask if it would be possible to add a value of a data element in a javascript code add in another data element, Thank you for your reply------------------------------fandeany Fast------------------------------

Chrome Automation V6.5

I am using below versionsBlue Prism - 6.5.0.12573Chrome - 76.0.3809.132Blue Prism Browser Extension - 2.0.0.1I have done some chrome based automation with Chrome version 75, but same web elements stopped working after the Chrome upgrade. I see that B...

Application freezing issue

Hello All, i am working on a process,which is web based java application.the process is complicated and includes HTML web Page, Web Based java application , Excel .and i used Region mode to spy few Java elements as well. while developing the code i...

BP process cannot connect IE browser

We have a process connecting web application, using IE and it works fine processing some records. After a while working it lost connection  with the browser before process next record, so we connect again BP with browser and works fine one more time...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes