Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Chrome Browser-Running from control room

I'm using BP 6.3 and Chrome to access an online portal and download an excel file. I've been able to successfully spy the portal, navigate around same and download the excel. I've stepped through/over the logic multiple times and it works really wel...

Up gradation steps 5.0.23 to 6.5

We have delivered around 6 automation which are all in production. Now we are planning to upgrade the version 5.0.23 to 6.6. Is there any impact on the existing bots due to this upgrade.Could you please provide any impact analysis document.----------...

Issue re-attaching to webpage

Hi All,Just wanted to reach out and ask if anyone has faced the same issue and if so, how did you fix it. I am starting up a process by launching a webpage (works great). I then go through a few steps with the process of detaching and attaching popup...

Fierefox slows the work down

Hi,I've had a problem for a long time.I have a situation in which the process on FF works properly, quickly, and after some time it slows down hard. At the start, 1 record lasts about 60s and then it can slow down to 4 minutes on the same job.Have yo...

Resolved! Blue Prism Solution Architects

For an organization considering a Blue Prism implementation, where is the best place to source experienced Blue Prism solution architects?  Are there any job boards in the Blue Prism community?------------------------------Jason Schultz--------------...

SMTP error

Hello Team,We are receiving below error,Please let us know the possibilities to resolve this error. Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Failure sending mail. - The remote name could not be resolved: 'smtp.*...

Wait Make BP Unresponsive

Hi guys,Need some help here.Am doing a restart on a machine, so I have to wait for a given amount of time, i.e 2 minutes or so in order to achieve the rest of the steps required for my process.During this waiting time, BP becomes unresponsive, so in ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

HOW TO MATCH TODAY'S DATE

Hi All,i want to match today's date in xl sheet and select a cell in another column .compare Date from date column and to get  today's Dp voyage number from Dp Voyage ------------------------------NAVEEN KUMAR------------------------------

28201.png

Resolved! Attach problem - "ghost" step

Hi all,My issue is that the object is reporting an attach error, but I dont have any attach steps on that action. In a first moment, the attach navigate was on that page, but it was removed. I tried to check if the server was running an old version o...

30468.jpg 30467.gif 30469.jpg 30470.jpg