Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Double Mouse Click

Hi guys, I'm trying to send a double click with mouse. I can just select "Global Mouse Click Center" on the element. I cannot select "Global Double Mouse Click Center". How can I send a double click for my text element? The object is a Windows app...

How to Delete (or) Remove Excel row using OLEDB.

Hi, I have one Excel. I am using "OLEDB" for Excel operations either insert,update and select but "OLEDB" does not support "DELETE" command . I need to delete few rows in excel depending upon "Policy Number" in excel sheet Policy number column is nu...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Login to Resource within the Process

Hi all,we are currently migrating to Azure Cloud and are new to the concept of using the Login Agent in order to run the processes.The Login Agent is working properly, it logs in and logs of if needed, but it's just in the testing phase.In the future...

Resolved! Login issue

Hi All,I am new to Blue Prism. I've downloaded the trial version but not able to login.I've used below credentials.Username: adminPassword: admin------------------------------jeff dinis------------------------------

Crystal Point OutsideView - Mainframe Automation

Hello Experts! We have a demand to automate a mainframe process.  My company uses an emulator named Crystal Point OutsideView and we have not been able to attach or map anything so far.   Does anyone know if can Blue Prism automate this kind of emul...

23536.png

Not able to spy a dropdown menu

i'm trying to spy this dropdown menu: but when i spy it i can't seem to find the option HTML box as recommended. even if i try 'List' i cant seem make to make it work.any tips?------------------------------Ana Gonzalez Canto----------------------...

26180.png 26181.png

"Get Table" option not available in Reader

Hi All,I am trying to get data from a table on a web page to a Collection , but the Reader does not show the "Get Table" option in the dropdown after selecting the table element , I was able to spy the table element and it is getting highlighted as e...

SHaikh by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Automating against Microsoft Access

​​Hello,We have an automation opportunity where excel files are required to be opened in Microsoft Access as they are too large for excel.Can anyone offer any advice on how we can automate against Access? Thanks,------------------------------Chloe Ma...

Automating against Microsoft Access

​​Hello,We have an automation opportunity where excel files are required to be opened in Microsoft Access as they are too large for excel.Can anyone offer any advice on how we can automate against Access? Thanks,------------------------------Chloe Ma...

Button Click Process works Inconsistently

Hi everyone, I am facing a problem with Blue Prism. Anyone has the same problem and know how to fix it?  The problem I am facing: I used Accessibility mode to spy a button in an application. Then I build process to click the button. It works perfec...

GeJiang by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes