Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shrinking Logs

Hi guys,Do you have an advice on how to shrink the Process Logs?Sometimes if a process is big, the logs are even bigger.Time after time, the data base becomes bigger so if you have good practice or other documents, they are much appreciate it.Thank y...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Handling Special Characters and Global Send Keys

We have a process that enters A bank account Name into an SAP System. At times these Names may contain Parentheses as Customers are creating these names.  ex  "Bob's (Vacation) Checking" When we enter the data as we find it via "Global Send Keys" A...

Login to Resource within the Process

Hi all,we are currently migrating to Azure Cloud and are new to the concept of using the Login Agent in order to run the processes.The Login Agent is working properly, it logs in and logs of if needed, but it's just in the testing phase.In the future...

Spy a HTML ComboBox example

Can someone provide an example regarding how to use HTML ComboBox in Blue Prism?Thank you in advance!------------------------------Nelson (Ningsheng) XuApplication DeveloperTC Energy------------------------------

Blue Prism Error Message regarding collections

Good afternoon, I was looking to import a .csv file into a collection using "Utility File Management" > "Get CSV Text as a Collection". The action pulls in the data but when try to open the collection I get the following error below.  There are 88,73...

15256.png

App Modeller Attributes

Is there a definitive guide, and yes I've searched, for what each of the Attributes in each of the spying modes actually means?I spent 20 years in the Mainframe world & IBM has a guide for everything.I want/need to be exacting & I don't think "experi...

Handling Special Characters and Global Send Keys

We have a process that enters A bank account Name into an SAP System. At times these Names may contain Parentheses as Customers are creating these names.  ex  "Bob's (Vacation) Checking" When we enter the data as we find it via "Global Send Keys" A...

Double Mouse Click

Hi guys, I'm trying to send a double click with mouse. I can just select "Global Mouse Click Center" on the element. I cannot select "Global Double Mouse Click Center". How can I send a double click for my text element? The object is a Windows app...

How to Delete (or) Remove Excel row using OLEDB.

Hi, I have one Excel. I am using "OLEDB" for Excel operations either insert,update and select but "OLEDB" does not support "DELETE" command . I need to delete few rows in excel depending upon "Policy Number" in excel sheet Policy number column is nu...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Login to Resource within the Process

Hi all,we are currently migrating to Azure Cloud and are new to the concept of using the Login Agent in order to run the processes.The Login Agent is working properly, it logs in and logs of if needed, but it's just in the testing phase.In the future...

Resolved! Login issue

Hi All,I am new to Blue Prism. I've downloaded the trial version but not able to login.I've used below credentials.Username: adminPassword: admin------------------------------jeff dinis------------------------------