Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Microsoft Azure Information Protection

Hi All.  Does anyone know how to interact with Microsoft Azure Information Protection (AIP) using code stages in a customised VBO for any of the Microsoft Products.  AIP has now been rolled out in my current employer's network and all documents, spre...

QUeue report VBO

Help in to get how to we import queue report VBO and where do we get from.------------------------------Tapish Sharma------------------------------

BP Support on Linux

Hi guys,  I have a quick question. Is Blue Prism supported on Linux? Just for hosting the Control room and database. Robots/Clients will be on Windows OS. Appreciate any info on this. Thanks------------------------------Harshil MehtaSolution Develope...

MAPI installation files

​can you pls tell me where to look for Blue prism MAPI installers. I am not able to find it on the portal.------------------------------Pankaj WaliaArchitectWiproAmerica/New_York------------------------------

Resolved! Securely using vSphere to monitor runtime activity

Our process controllers use vSphere to hop into an existing session in production on a runtime bot so they can see what the bot is doing. They usually do this when weird things are happening just to get to the bottom of it.If we start to add processe...

surface automation PDF

I am trying to read the coordinates on the selected text as a result of "search" on PDF.  Plan is to use those coordinates to  "Read Image" for the region using dynamic values for start x, start y etc.  Is there a way to get those coordinates of the ...

Work Queues - To use or not to use - Best Practice

My team has been having a discussion about work queues….to use or not to use?  There are many benefits to using these queues when working through several items of data that are processed in the same manner.  However there are use cases out there that...

RPA

Hi all, I read an interesting article on RPA for Finance (see http://www.rpaai.com ). Does anyone have links to articles that explain the possibilities for other functions, such as HR, Logistics, etc.?Thanks,Anne ------------------------------Anne123...

Unable to update SharePoint List on cloud

Hi,I use OLEDB to update SharePoint List on cloud. This is SQL Script I use:"UPDATE LIST SET [Status] ='Rejected', [PO_Completed_Number] ='0', [PO_Rejected_Number] ='3', [PO_RejectedWithComments] ='7000111111 - Different Vendor_ID(111111 Micky Mouse ...

Blue Prism Pulse Tuesday, October 15th 2019

Hi All, do not forget to register for Blue Prism Pulse in October, to engage with your peers, hear from other customers and share best practices. I see some of you have registered already. Look forward to seeing you there. https://www.blueprism.com/e...

Missed Task in a Schedule

​Hi,I have a schedule that runs daily which is set to run the Login Agent as task 1 then on both completion and exception it runs task 2, and again on completion or exception of that it should run task 3.The schedule has been running fine for weeks n...

Credential not able to access.

​I am working in BP 6.4 version,Here Get credential action is not working in Object level,But same working in Process level.Can anyone please let me the reason..?------------------------------raja------------------------------

19704.png

Process Deadlock while accessing Control Room

Hi All,Just wanted to ask around if anyone has a known solution for the below error.  This happens when trying to navigate around control room - specifically when trying to look and monitor processes that are currently running.Error message and scree...

26492.png

How to identify element with short cut key Alt?

Hi,I want to identify the Windows Alt+Tab switcher, but when I click Alt key, the Spy Mode is changed at the same time, so I cannot identify it.What is a workaround for this?Thanks in advance.------------------------------Tetsuji JunichoManager of RP...