Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Path of saved screenshot by Exception stage

HelloI wanted to ask where exactly the screenshot taken by the exception stage is placed, and is there any way to find out about the path. Also, can we specify our own path?------------------------------Prajjwal RaiApplication EngineerSchneider Elect...

MS Outlook Email VBO not returning all Emails

​​Hi,I'm using "Get Received Items (basic)" action of the MS Outlook Email VBO to retrieve Emails from the Inbox of my default profile (Outlook client is not running at the time). It seems that it only returnes the Emails which have been in the Inbox...

Reusable Object or Components

Hi Team,Do we have anything like where people can upload/Download their reusable objects created in Blueprism.------------------------------Kalpesh GujratiConsultantEY IndiaAsia/Kolkata------------------------------

Get controller of pool

Is there a way to easily find out which machine is the controller of a pool without logging onto one of the run time resources in the pool?------------------------------Richard LorenzCoE ManagerComputershareAustralia/Melbourne------------------------...

Unzip Encrypted Zip File

Hello Dream Team,I'm trying to unzip a zip file but the file is protected with a password.I'm trying to use BP's VBO "BPA Object - Utility - Windows Compressed File" but so far unsuccessfully.Could anyone help me trying to overcome this issue?Thank y...

Work Queue - Last Update Date

I think that a Status update to a Queue work item should update the "Last Updated" date if not any update such as a Tag update.  I have work queues that I use to process items through a number of status changes and really would like to be able to loo...

Not able to use UIA mode after updating from 6.5 to 6.5.1 its taking lot of time and whole Blue Prism is not responding fir few mins. What I see in every update Blue Prism is getting more bugs waiting some stable version to come.I forced to downgrade...

25979.png

Future dates of upcoming schedules

Hi,Is anyone aware of which tables contains the data about upcoming schedules in Blue prism Database.For Ex: Schedule Name :xxxxxxSchedule occurrence: daily Schedule start date:Schedule Calendar:etc..,Thanks,Manoj------------------------------Manoj k...

Future dates of upcoming schedules

Hi,Is anyone aware of which tables contains the data about upcoming schedules in Blue prism Database.For Ex: Schedule Name :xxxxxxSchedule occurrence: daily Schedule start date:Schedule Calendar:etc..,Thanks,Manoj------------------------------Manoj k...

Process Schedule for Next hour

is there any way to find out which process are schedule for next hour form BluePrism DB------------------------------Arghya BhattacharyyaSoftware Developer------------------------------

JMS integration

Is there a way for BP to integrate with JMS queues?We are looking for a way for the process to send messages to JMS queue to integrate with another system. Initiating BP process via JMS message would be a good use case too (if that's supported).If JM...

Not able to use UIA mode after updating from 6.5 to 6.5.1 its taking lot of time and whole Blue Prism is not responding fir few mins. What I see in every update Blue Prism is getting more bugs waiting some stable version to come.I forced to downgrade...

12511.png

Resolved! Region Mode - Read text with OCR

Hello, I'm having some issues where I try to read a list region with OCR. The list are a bunch of dates seperated by dots (DD.MM.YYYY) Reading out the dates are no problem, the issues is that Blue Prism fail to read it correctly where 2 end up bein...

Add the LINQ Library

Hey guys,I'm trying to add LINQ to my object, however, I can't seem to set it up. The system is using .NET 3.5.This is my setup. I am getting "The type namespace LINQ cannot be found..." error afterwards.Thanks in advance.----------------------------...

16059.png

DISP_E_MEMBERNOTFOUND error message

I am spying a web-based application using IE.  The Username, Password and Submit button elements only appears when in AA spying mode. I have used both Edit(AA) and Active Accessability and both yielded the same results.  If I use the Write stage to e...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes