Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Support for non English langauge (German, French etc)

Hello All,Can someone advise on key steps for automating websites in non English language e.g. German, English etc.Would be good if there is any supporting guide or information provided as well.Came across following link as well which indicates that ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hover over menu

Dear all,I want to hover over a menu to select a UI element that only shows up when hovering over the parent item. I've tried to focus the parent item and send global keys but it did not work for me. Directly clicking the item without hovering over t...

JuliaK_ by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Automation: Access Denied

Hi,I'm trying to run an automation and we have 2 identical VDIs to run them on (ideally identical but 1 is not working... trying to figure out why).  When running the automation on "Machine 1" it works no problems and goes through all the stages to c...

Blue Prism Integration with Appian

Hi Team,We are trying to integrate Blue Prism with Appian and vice-versa.We are able to connect to BP on local instance with default port i.e., 8181 on "http" and not on "https".How can we enable Blue Prism over "https"? Is there any specific setting...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Prism Appian Integration

Hi Team,We are trying to integrate Blue Prism with Appian and vice-versa.When we are connecting from Appian to Blue Prism, it is connecting to local instance only and not to the server instance.What we observed is that when BP client instance is runn...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Export a Queue

Hi to all,as the subject say, did you know how to export a queue from a blue prism to another blue prism, with the data inside it?Thanks in advance------------------------------Alessandro GandolfoConsultantCapgeminiEurope/Rome------------------------...

Question on BOT licensing?

Hello every one,I always confused on BOT licensing , How BOT license will work?Like If I apply BOT license to one virtual machine it only apply to the current user when BOT license was applied or it will apply to all the user's as long as if they are...

JAB Installation

Hi,Can anyone let me know what is the latest version available for the JAB and where can i get it from?Thanks,Bhuvnesh------------------------------Bhuvnesh Kumar GuptaSr. Software EngineerXavient Information SystemAsia/Kolkata-----------------------...

Choice Stage - Cannot Compare Unknown

Hi all,What exactly does "Cannot compare unknown" error message mean within a choice stage?  I have built a process that runs a SQL query and sends the results to a collection with two columns.  Column X is text, Column Y is a number.  In my choice s...

Interact with element with classname 'AfxWnd40'

​I have an application, almost all elements are class of 'AfxWnd40', i would like to interact with these elements (e.g. get the content on it/get all items...) but all failed. system mesage as: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Read Stage 'Reade...

EricLi by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible to Digitially Sign Emails?

​Hi we have been asked to explore the possibility of digitally signing emails we send through one of our processes. We currently use the Email - POP3/SMTP Object to send these. Has anyone adapted this object to be able to add a digital signature - as...

Automate Credential Management

​Hi - we'd like to automate the credential management, so that our developers / process admins can manage their (and only their) credentials themselves and are not dependent on our operations team. Since BPv5 doesn't provide a feature to restrict acc...

Collection passed to Subprocess

Hi,Has anybody faced a strange issue where a collection passed from Main process to subprocess gets reset to empty collection and process terminates due to empty collection.BR,Mahesh------------------------------Mahesh KhandalkarTechnical ArchitectTa...