Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

JavaScript Fragments

Hi everyone, i want to use Javascript code to my object.  Ex;  function maximizar(){ window.moveTo(0,0); window.resizeTo(screen.width,screen.height); } Documento sin título   to maximize the ie window. Any idea how should i write it in the d...

Read protected/secured PDF

Hi all! I have several PDF files which are secured, this is, they cannot be copy/pasted. However, they are sercheable since I am able to select the text, search words, etc. Basically, they are Word files converted to PDF files and then protected to ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Prism UX Ideas

I had some things I noticed/desired from a UX perspective.  They're all pretty small but could be huge time savers! Add If statement to logic function so we can calculate a variable in one stage rather than a decision and two calculations linked b...

WS call

I have authentication problems when consuming my webservice in BluePrism and I am getting error message: "Invalid Username and Password". I am running this from my laptop with my personal credentials. Could you please advise?   BR Dan ...

How dynamic wait stage works?

Hello All, I'm working on a huge web application (meaning really huge number of controls, buttons, textboxes, etc). After Identifying an element in the Application Modeller, when trying to highlight the element, it took 20 seconds to highlight. Se...

MAPIEx Fail to Send Email

Hi, I am trying to use MAPIEx to send email. It sometimes works, sometimes not. When it is not working, it will give a error message: "Failure in Send Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to access message store" Shutting d...

EricLiu by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

BP insfrastructure installation

Hi, I am an RPA developer and I do not know much about setting up server infrastructure and so on. However, now I need to set up production infrastructure. Company colleague advised me to set up it on a virtual server. Ok, good. I do not know how. I...

BluePrism Features as a web service

Hello All,   Is there any way to expose BluePrism features as a web service.  I know there are ways to expose process or object as a web service but is there any direct way to expose features available in command line(publish/unpublish process, ch...

HTML mode of spying

Once i start identifying a web page and when i start changing the modes, i am not able to find HTML mode . And after some time i see it again visible  to use. Any insights ? if you are facing similar kind of issues.   Regards Gurunath K

Exception screen captures not updating

I have a resource whose exception screenshots are not updating when I try to view them in the control room, but they have been working in the past. 1) My process/object has the "Save screen capture" checkmark ticked for the required exception, 2) T...

WesGrey by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I created a copy of Word & Excel VBO's to house our custom actions, now I get the error 'Create_Instance' is not declared. It may be inaccessible due to its protection level.

To allow us to add our own Excel & Word VBO actions, but to avoid the de-merging/re-merging hell that comes if upgrading VBO's, I've created copies of any VBO's we wish to extend. I intentionally created the copies, so that I could retain all the gl...