Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Several Copies of BP Utilities

Hi, I got a problem in my Studio environment, i got several objects BP Utilities in 2 copies in 2 different folders. The problem is that i can't delete just 1 copy. It deletes the 2 of them. I tried to right click and press delete, and also to move ...

How to give access to user for Untire of schedule

Hi,   We have given access to user for Edit , Retire and View schedules but still user is not able to unretire schedule. Please let us know what extra access is needed so that user will be able to unretire schedule. We have current Blue Prism Ver...

Duplicate Removal From Collections.

Hi, I have been trying to remove duplicates from a excel file and then inserting them into work queue. Excel file has 4 fields with 1 unique field ( say Product Code ). File has almost 100+ entries. I don't want non-unique values to be inserted int...

Select multiple items in combo box html

Hi all, I'm stuck on a problem Under BluePrism v5 : I try to select multiple items in html Combo Box (or List box (AA)), but there is no such feature provided by the stage navigate on these types. I cannot simulate a click or keyboard event becaus...

Oracle Extended Wait

Hi Everyone I've been experiencing this issue on Oracle where Blue Prism waits up to 30 minutes to write text to a Text box. The wait on this stage is set to 60 seconds, however it does not timeout and there are no actions taking place on the log un...

Calculate hash MD5 of a file

Hi all, I would like to calculate the hash of several files of a folder in order to perform a compare with the files stored in another folder but I do not know how could I calculate the hash of each file. Do you have any suggestions?   Many thank...

Textfile Comparision

Hi.. How to do comparison between two text file.. i am working with 2 target applications one is SAP application second one is wed based application, SAP data is in text format the file is having around 1,76,456 data. web based application data is i...

Send Consolidated Email

Hi Everyone, i have a task as follows : Bot Will check items are pending on work queue or not . if  yes Bot will perform all the steps and generate one excel report contains how many files are uploaded successfully and how many are failed, and fina...

Get the license information

Hi, I need something very specific and it's concerning the license information. I want to get the actual number of license that are allowed on the current environment the process is running and (if possible), the number of currently used license. I ...

Excel sheet name too long

I am trying to read few .xls files. The sheet name is 31 characters long. When I try to get data from files using Oledb query, it runs fine for some sheets. But for some it throws exception that - "Sheet name is not a valid one. It may contain specia...

VBO Run Macro with Email

Hello Everyone! I am currently working on a very basic process that goes as follows: 1) Open saved excel 2) Run Macro 3) Close Excel The tricky portion is related to the Macro. The Macro is designed to take information from the excel and send ou...

Memory not cleaning up after object ends

Hi everybody, We're having some issues with memory running my process. We've already implemented all the recommendations BP made in this article: http://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/support-center#/path/1141009962.  Also, we took in count ...

Accessing Files from Linux

Hello, I would like to know whether blue prism can access files from linux environment. If so, is it the same way we access the windows files or different way.   Thanks, Abhilash