Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Request Stop

Is there a way to capture in the logs when a "Request Stop" has been initiated and by which user? I think this would be helpful for when we get told a process has "Stopped" but its clearly happened because someone picked request stop on the wrong pr...

Logs in BluePrism

Amateur alert! I know this is one of the first things I should have learnt but I'm struggling to figure out where I can view the logs of a process? Please help   Thank you

Connection error

~I've built an HTML Application, all the elements highlight when in application model But I get the following message when I try to step through the process - Internal : Failed to perform Step 1 In Navaigate Stage "Select Supplier Name' On page Not...

Font smoothing enabled for Surface Automation

Hello,  We have been developing several processes already by using Surface Automation to interact with the application. However, the font smoothing option was not disabled. We have not had any trouble so far and the processes work fine with no issue...

Loading DLL files from PATH does not seem to work

Hi, In most forum posts, it seems the people typically move their external DLL files into the folder "C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate". However, according to Knowledge Base articles* this should not be a requirement -- it sho...

Several Copies of BP Utilities

Hi, I got a problem in my Studio environment, i got several objects BP Utilities in 2 copies in 2 different folders. The problem is that i can't delete just 1 copy. It deletes the 2 of them. I tried to right click and press delete, and also to move ...

How to give access to user for Untire of schedule

Hi,   We have given access to user for Edit , Retire and View schedules but still user is not able to unretire schedule. Please let us know what extra access is needed so that user will be able to unretire schedule. We have current Blue Prism Ver...

Duplicate Removal From Collections.

Hi, I have been trying to remove duplicates from a excel file and then inserting them into work queue. Excel file has 4 fields with 1 unique field ( say Product Code ). File has almost 100+ entries. I don't want non-unique values to be inserted int...

Select multiple items in combo box html

Hi all, I'm stuck on a problem Under BluePrism v5 : I try to select multiple items in html Combo Box (or List box (AA)), but there is no such feature provided by the stage navigate on these types. I cannot simulate a click or keyboard event becaus...

Oracle Extended Wait

Hi Everyone I've been experiencing this issue on Oracle where Blue Prism waits up to 30 minutes to write text to a Text box. The wait on this stage is set to 60 seconds, however it does not timeout and there are no actions taking place on the log un...