Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Code stage : From VBA to Blue Prism

Dear all, I'm already trying to automate some reporting by copying and pasting some graphs and pivot tables from an Excel to a Powerpoint.  I've done it first through VBA but I believe it would be a great use case to do it using RPA. I'm not a grea...

Resource Management - Failed to stop session

Hi, I was trying to find this error in Support Center but didn't find anything. Lately I have came accross a frustraiting problem, where I was unable to stop running proces due to an error: "Failed to stop session on {machine} - Reply was "INVALID...

Internal Firewall

We're investigating a Blue Prism setup with a firewall between the LAN with the runtime resources and the LAN with the application server. We're using Blue Prism 6.2 and have set up the server connection mode to be "WCF: SOAP with Message Encryption"...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to use Move Worksheet Action

Hi, I am trying to move/copy sheet (from a .xls to .xlsx and even tried on .xlsx to .xlsx file)using Move Worksheet Action but am getting the following error:- Failed to move worksheet: Invalid index. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8002000B (DISP_E_BAD...

Splunk dashboard

Hi In this presentation  it is mentioned a splunk integration/partnership. I can't find information anywhere else about this so I was wondering if anyone has experience in using the splunk dashboard in your enterprice RPA deployment, and if you know...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hit or Miss Working with MSG File Modeler Elements

Good morning, all! I'm having an issue with the RR when opening an MSG file via Outlook using Start Process with a /f argument. The process works fine opening the file. After which the process will work and other times it will not when it is interac...

ATA01-Blue Prism Architect

Hi All, I am planning to write for BP Architect Exam(ATA01). We have all developer sample questions available in LMS. There is no material/model questions for Architect Exam. Its appreciated if any one of you has given the exam and can share his/her...

How to change the settings for Now() ?

Hi , I'm facing the issue with now() function. Whenever i'm using this function it is giving the value of UTC timing. But I supposed to get the the time value of the region where my app server is configured. Can anyone help me out to solve this issu...

Identifying End of Table

I have a HTML page which has a table in it. I need to read the table data and process it. When I spied the HTML table, blue prism is not identifying it as a table element but is identifying as a HTML Element. so when I used get table action to get th...

"Copy and Paste Worksheet Range" Action in MS Excel VBO

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone has had any experience using this action in the MS Excel VBO. There is no specific instructions of it's use in the documentation, and it looks as if it may be missing an input (handle of destination workbook?) Has an...

• 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Estimation Guidelines

Hi Experts, Could you please share your ideas or technique or suggestions on how to give estimation of process from the PDD. Any kind of help is much appreciated ! Thanks in advance :) Regards,

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web service not returning data

I have to use a Web Service, I can add it without problems using the WSDL URL and it finds all the definitions finishing with "SUCCESS: Retrieved all web service details". Then when I want to use a method from that service it runs but I don't receiv...

VBO - EmailPOP3/SMTP

Hello everyone! I'm trying to use a microsoft namespace, I need to enable the option "vote" of outlook, I'm doing it on the VBO - EmailPOP3/SMTP. When I refence the namespace "Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outook" on "Code options" the compiler show me ...