Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgrade from v5 to v6.2.1

Good day, I have BP server running version 5 and the users connect to it from their workstations via a BP 5.2 client. They authenticate against the BP username/passwords. Now I have installed version 6.2.1 on another server and created an AD based ...

Spying widget/web form elements

Is anyone able to share some hints/tips on how to spy elements on web forms. for web forms which pop to the foreground as a widget, Blue Prism is unable to identify the elements on the web form if it is closed and relaunched. - the following error ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Process as web service

We have created a process and exposed it as a web service. It is getting listed on http://localhost:8181/ws/ Out set up is SSO based. Howeverm when we try to consume the web service we get a 401 authentication faliure. I am passing the credentials ...

MAPIEx - "Get Mail" freeze

Hi everyone.   I'm current struggeling with an issue with the MAPIEx VBO. We expierence that in 1/3 cases the "Get Mail" action freezes the process completely. There is no time-out, error message or anything alike. Whenever this happens, we are fo...

MAPIEX-Unable to send email in a loop

Hello, I am facing an issue while using MapieX object. The first time the code is run, it sends an email successfully but from second time onwards the attached pop-up appears and the code fails with an error €œFailure in Send Mail function of Blue P...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Process and Object library

i see a very basic issue in my QA and Dev environment, we have a team of 20 developers, each developer creates few test process and few test objects, i am sure most of them stays in database as developers do not come back to deleted it. It has becom...

Issue while running the process from control room

Hi Team,   I am getting the below error message when I am trying to drag and drop a process on the resource machine in the control room.   Error Message : "failed to create session on Desktop-d, failed to get effective runmode - unable to calcula...

Alias for namespace...

Hello everyone, Someone knows how can I give a alias for a namespace? I'm trying to use the namespace "Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook" but it is generating a ambiguous error. Description: Compiler error at line 5140: 'Exception' is an ambiguous ...

Interaction BluePrism with SAP SucessFactors

Hello dear BP-community,   I've recently started working with BluePrism inside our company and one of the big main aspects is working with SAP SucessFactors (a browser-based HTML-application, which strangely doesn't work with the HTML-mode). Theref...

Error using the MS Excel VBO

Hi everyone, I am facing the following issue: We are getting an error message every time we call the Action "Open Workbook" from BO MS Excel VBO which came with the version 5.0.33.0 We always get: ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage b...