Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Storing Data

I need to store a value that my process will need to access and increment by 1 each time it runs. First run - Period ID is 54515.  Process increments it by 1 - 54515+1 = 54516.  I need to store 54516 Second run - Process needs Period ID to be 54516...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Passing ctrl and shift keys

Hi, I am sending CTRL, ALT and S keys to save a pdf document. But the BOT is stuck at that step and not moving forward. Only if I log into the virtual machine, it continues to work again. Is there a reason it is acting like this? We are following al...

How I can automate Citrix applications

Hello,  know that By using Surface automation we can automate Citrix applications... My quesation was is they any .exe file or is they any vbo to set up surface automation in BluePrism software [v6.2 verison].. Need inputs on how i can setup surfac...

Need IDEAS to do POC

Hi All, Took Foundation Training, right now im looking for to do POC. I tried google but i didnt find it. Guys Please help on this!!! Thanks Regards, Naveen

HTML interaction and Microsoft Edge

Given that WIndows 10 has been available for some time now, what is the general feedback on transferring Internet Explorer-interacting objects to Microsoft Edge? Are all of the navigate/read/write stages related to HTML elements performing consisten...

Getting error for PDF

Hi All, Can you please let me know how to spy the contains of any PDF files or any scanned images. I have to extract the data from these files. I tried with application Modeller but I am getting error.   Please find the attached file for the same....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Put text into columns based on a delimiter

Hi,  I am trying to pass some data that I have either in a Collection or a Data Item that is separated by a "^" I was using the the "Split Text" Action but it does not work for me, because it puts the separated text in new rows and I want it in new...

Generate and Set Complex Password

I have an application that has a very strict set of rules for a new password. I am very much at a loss as to how to build to accommodate these rules and any help will be greatly appreciated.   Rules: Minimum Length = 8 Maximum Length = 10 No Sp...