Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

object studio

Hi All, What is the difference between foreground, background and exclusive run modes of object. I have read in manual but i didnt understand Please explain.

Addition of new column for work queue

Hi All, We would like to add one more column as "Exception Detail" in work queue where we are planning to put some custom detailed exception text in this column , in case something goes wrong . As we know that , Item key , tag , status , prior...

'Activate Application' fails after sleep

Hi, We have encountered an issue where our applications are unable to be brought to the foreground after the digital workforce has been utilizing the "Sleep" function from the standard utility included in Blue Prism when no cases are in the queue. T...

Blue Prism download and installation

Hi, We are looking to download and install Blue Prism in order to integrate and automate ERP(PeopleSoft) Financial processes. Need information on : 1) Where to procure/buy license for the product/ Is any free trial version available for Blue Prism...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Child Index

Hi All, I have launched one website in IE using utility-environment ,"start process" And in my object studio, i am using attach. I didnt not understand the concept of child index in attach. Please help me!

Clicking on a selected node in SAP treeview

Hi, I need to doubleclick on a node in SAP Treeview (in the red rectangle on the attached screenshot). I can select the required node, but can't click it. Any suggestions what is the best way to do it? Thanks, Peter

Resources Offline

Hi. We have been running an implementation of Blue Prism in our environment for approximately three months. We are running Blue Prism 5.0.24 Our setup is Load Balancer Two application server SQL Cluster Ten Resources We've experienced very little...

Unable to spy and get table values

Hi, I am trying to spy a table from a web page but I am unable to do it using AA and other modes, I tried using Region mode I am able to spy but unable to get the get table values, I am getting an error no html table exists, the table is not getting...

How to get a group of tables

I have a new query can anyone please help me on this, I have a page it consists of all the data in one table, but this table is group of tables, I want to spy the entire table, but as it is composed as a group of tables I am unable to do it, please c...

Issue when i respy the element by AA mode

Hi Team, i had spied a Windows Application by AA mode and it worked fine . when i tried to highlight the same element again i got the following error: Error - Highlighting results - Interface not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040155) so...

Error in executing process on resource PC

We are getting this error as we try to run process on a resource Pc.. can you let us know what might be causing this? "The requested operation is not permitted, because the license currently in use does not permit it. If you have recently updated...