cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we able to '"open" a mail in OUTLOOK??

guna_vardhanmee
Level 3
Hi All, Can it possible to OPEN a mail in outlook using MAPIEx?? (MAPIEx 2.0.6 handles Microsoft Outlook elements through the Extended MAPI (Message API). With MAPIEx you can move, check, open, delete and save emails.) Thank You!
3 REPLIES 3

guna_vardhanmee
Level 3
Actually I don't need the message body or subject or attachment, I just need to go into the mail and there I have an won inbuilt ""FORM"" which i need to access. So for this I need to go into the mail how can be it possible?? Help will be greatly appreciated, Thank You!

guna_vardhanmee
Level 3
Hi Actually I don't need the message body or subject or attachment, I just need to go into the mail and there I have an won inbuilt ""FORM"" which i need to access. So for this I need to go into the mail how can be it possible?? Help will be greatly appreciated, Thank You!

ShreyansNahar1
Level 4
I am afraid - you cannot access the form by any existing functionality of BP. You will need to create a script in the code stage for trying to do the same. You can alternatively try to parse data from the body of the email to get the details from the form.