cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capture full screen of webpage

Mohammed_Nissa1
Level 4
Hi Team, How to capture Full screen of webpage and save it as PDF.
7 REPLIES 7

TomBlackburn1
Level 7
Mohammed, -Use the Print Screen global send keys. -Paste into MS Word -Export as PDF Tom,

Mohammed_Nissa1
Level 4
Hi Tom, Thanks for your reply. . As per your suggestion it will print only onscreen page(Which is visible to us) but I want to capture full webpage screen....

TomBlackburn1
Level 7
Mohammed, As far as I am aware this functionality is not natively available within Blue Prism. What do you require a image capture of the whole website page for? I think you may need to look at a 3rd party solution and combine this in with you Blue Prism automation build. Some Suggestions: - You may want to look at the command WGET (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wget) - Google Chrome Browser has a Print > Save to PDF option - There are some simple 'page-grabbing' extensions available for chrome from the web store - TechSmith SnagIt application looks pretty easy Tom.

You can also use a custom Code Stage to capture the image. This code uses System.Decimal and System.Drawing.Bitmap namespaces (reference in the Initialise page) to capture an image: Screen_Image = GetScreenBitMap(X, Y, W, H) Inputs: X, Y W and H as integers. X & Y are initial start point coordinates, W = width in pixels, H = height in pixels. Output: an Image data type.

TomBlackburn1
Level 7
Even better! I'll make a note of that one.

Hi Chris, Thanks for your reply, When I use this code it showing following compile error, Compiler error at line 1: Name 'Screen_Image' is not declared Compiler error at line 1: Name 'GetScreenBitMap' is not declared ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Added following namespaces in Namespace area(Initialise page), System.Decimal System.Drawing.Bitmap ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Is there any Dll file to add? Kindly help me to clear this error

Mohammed_Nissa1
Level 4
Hi Chris, Thanks for your reply, When I use this code it showing following compile error, Compiler error at line 1: Name 'Screen_Image' is not declared Compiler error at line 1: Name 'GetScreenBitMap' is not declared ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Added following namespaces in Namespace area(Initialise page), System.Decimal System.Drawing.Bitmap ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Is there any Dll file to add? Kindly help me to clear this error