cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tools for creating process map

anna_chmielewsk
Level 2
Hello, I'm a new user of Blue Prism, and I was wondering if someone could explain me difference between Blue Prism components to process map and the other tools to creating process maps. What are benefits of using Object Studio and Process Studio? Best regards, Anna S.
3 REPLIES 3

jardar_nesse
Level 2
Hi. I`m pretty new to Blue Prism myself, so bear with me if I don`t quite understand your question. Nevertheless, in Process Studio you lay out your process, and whenever the process needs to interact with another system, Business Objects are used to interact with those. In addition, Business Objects provided by Blue Prism deliver common methods that most of us find useful, like interacting with Excel, E-mail etc. You also use Business Objects when interacting with queues in Blue Prism. Furthermore, it is possible to extend functionality by creating your own libraries (assemblies/dll`s if you like) and hook up to those via a Business Object. Regards, Jardar

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Just to be clear, Blue Prism is not a process mapping tool. BP is a process automation tool that is configured via a diagram interface. All Blue Prism automations comprise of two layers - the Object layer, where BP integrates with an application, and the Process layer where the integration is assembled into a logical sequence. Object Studio and Process Studio are used together to create an automated solution - the videos at https://portal.blueprism.com/learning/basic-awareness will help your understanding.

anna_chmielewsk
Level 2
Thank You for the answer!