cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to connect from remote computer to Blue Prism Sever

VictorTorrecill
Level 2
Hi everybody, I've built the blue prism server and I've been able to connect it in local but when I try to connect from other machine I receive always this exception : The request channel timed out attempting to send after 00:00:10. Increase the timeout value passed to the call to Request or increase the SendTimeout value on the Binding. The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout.   detail of exception   System.TimeoutException: The request channel timed out attempting to send after 00:00:10. Increase the timeout value passed to the call to Request or increase the SendTimeout value on the Binding. The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout. ---> System.TimeoutException: The HTTP request to 'xxx' has exceeded the allotted timeout of 00:00:09.9960000. The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout. ---> System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpOutput.WebRequestHttpOutput.GetOutputStream()    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpOutput.WebRequestHttpOutput.GetOutputStream()    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpOutput.Send(TimeSpan timeout)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory`1.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelRequest.SendRequest(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.RequestChannel.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---   Server stack trace:    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.RequestChannel.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ClientReliableChannelBinder`1.RequestClientReliableChannelBinder`1.OnRequest(TRequestChannel channel, Message message, TimeSpan timeout, MaskingMode maskingMode)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ClientReliableChannelBinder`1.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout, MaskingMode maskingMode)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.RequestReliableRequestor.OnRequest(Message request, TimeSpan timeout, Boolean last)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ReliableRequestor.Request(TimeSpan timeout)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ClientReliableSession.Open(TimeSpan timeout)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ReliableRequestSessionChannel.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open()   Exception rethrown at [0]:    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)    at System.ServiceModel.ICommunicationObject.Open()    at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.ServerManagerWCF.OpenConnection(clsDBConnectionSetting connectionSetting, Dictionary`2 keys, User& systemUser)    at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.ServerFactory.Validate(clsDBConnectionSetting connectionSetting)    at BluePrism.Config.ConnectionDetail.HandleTestClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)     I'm trying to increase the timeout time but honestly I don't know how the hell is done and I don't know if this will resolve my problem :S. that I know it's a problem of firewall, and disabling the firewall I will connect but I don't be allow to disable the firewall  did anyone have this problem? thks.
3 REPLIES 3

Ravindersaini
Level 7
Hi , I think you need to revisit the BP server configuration steps and see what 'Connection Mode' you have selected as most of the modes requires manual deployment for server side certificate in order to communicate. You can find the document titled 'Selecting a BP Server Connection Mode' in the document section to help you choose the best connection mode. Regards, Ravinder Saini

RoxanaCarrodegu
Level 2
Hi Victor,

How did you solve it?

------------------------------
Roxana Carrodeguas
Leader
everis
America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires
------------------------------

Sai_SrinivasGS
Level 3