cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asilarow
MVP
Currently Blue Prism can only be deployed on an MS SQL Server instances, and the recommended version is Enterprise which comes at quite a high price tag, making it expensive for smaller deployments, and/or smaller companies wanting to use Blue Prism.

As the times are changing and a lot of non-enterprise companies are looking to streamline their operations and automate their processes, a high deployment cost (and maintenance) for infrastructure is often viewed as a blocker.

This being said... can you please add support for PostgreSQL as well as MySQL databases for the Blue Prism DB Server?
5 Comments
valid point, would like to see this improvement. would be a nice step in a direction sorely needed.
jhogelp
Level 8
You are idea is very good to consider
AmyTsaousi
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Andrzej, 

Thanks for submitting your idea, the team really like it and think it will be a very useful feature. I’ve updated the status to Under Consideration and you will see updates here as it progresses through the process.

Best Regards,

Amy

Status changed to: Not Planned

Hello @Asilarow,

Thanks for taking the time to raising an idea.

Having considered our plans for future development of Blue Prism Enterprise, and the fact that any support of alternate database providers would also need to apply to Blue Prism Hub and the other products within our portfolio, I can confirm that this is not planned for inclusion in a future version of Blue Prism Enterprise at this time.

As a result of this update, I'm going to update the status of this idea to Not Planned. The idea will remain open for voting and, should there be a change in the level of support/interest this idea generates in the community, I'd be happy to revisit the idea for future consideration.

Regards,

Rob

Asilarow
MVP

Hi @robert.nicklin ,

Thank you for the update.