cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StefanPappalard
Level 7
Single Sign On is a simple but efficient user acceptance criteria for production environment.
  • It adds more security.
  • It eases the usability and results in a better user experience.
  • It will make it much easier to accept to those who don't like changes.
    (And I'm sure there are many affected humans out there.)
Please consider to add Single Sign On as soon as possible.
4 Comments
MelanieGiuliani
Community Team (Retired)
Hi Stefan,

Thank you for your idea! This idea is now Planned for inclusion in an upcoming Interact release. Please stay tuned here for updates on when this feature has been released. 

Thank you,
Melanie
TomBlackburn
Staff
Staff
Hi Stefan,

I know we have spoken regarding this topic, but for information to anyone that has voted on this idea, the great news is that this capability is on the horizon and will be available as part of Hub V4.6 in the later part of Q1 this year.

You can find the roadmap here searching for Enhanced Security and Improved User Experience with AD Integration and Hub SSO 

Best Regards,
Tom
AlexanderFrank
Level 1
Hi,

regarding the Hub SSO implementation, will there also be an integration for external authentication capabilities such as OIDC or SAML?

Kind Regards,
Alex
TomBlackburn
Staff
Staff
Hi Stefan,

I'm please to announce that with the recent release of Hub and Authentication Server 4.6, Single Sign-On is now available 🙂 Therefore I have updated this idea to Delivered.

Hope this comes as good news for you. If you have any problems with this feature, or want any advise - please feel free to reach out on the Interact Community available here where our Product community experts can assist. Finally, if you have any more ideas about how we can enhance our products, please continue showing your support and submitting ideas through the portal. 

Best Regards,
Tom