cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StefanPappalard
Level 7
Currently (in BPIv4.3) you need the Hub Administrator role to publish forms. To be able to develop efficiently in the developer environment you will need to add the developers to the Hub Administrator role. But this is a very high risk for security and stability. Any Hub Administrator can easily (accidently) drive the hole Interact platform unusable. And they can add more users to Hub Administrator roles. I don't want to even think about the production environment in the current state of the role/permission systematic implemented in BPI.

Please consider to rework the role systematic and especially separate the publication of forms from the Hub Administrator. In Example...
  • Hub Administrator: Sysadmin with all permissions to the settings of the platform.
  • Interact Forms Publisher: Regular user with the permission to publish forms filed by developers.
Due to security policy we will not be able to use Blue Prism Interact in production environment until this was fixed.
2 Comments
MelanieGiuliani
Community Team (Retired)
Hi Stefan,

Congrats! This idea has been reviewed, and is now Planned for inclusion in a future Interact release. Please stay tuned here for an update once this feature has been released.

Thank you,
Melanie
TomBlackburn
Staff
Staff
Hi Tyler,

I'm please to announce that with the recent release of Interact 4.6, forms can be assigned to roles outside of the Hub administration portal by user with access to the Interact form administration. Therefore I have updated this idea to Delivered.

Hope this comes as good news for you. If you have any problems with this feature, or want any advise - please feel free to reach out on the Interact Community available here where our Product community experts can assist. Finally, if you have any more ideas about how we can enhance our products, please continue showing your support and submitting ideas through the portal. 

Best Regards,
Tom