cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeevanR
Level 5
There are a lot of companies relying on the digital worker to get data from invoices, other PDF documents and there are no in built actions available for pdf automation, which are present in other RPA softwares which they are taking advantage, i would be really helpful if a set of actions are added to Blue prism which deals with the PDF automation.
4 Comments
AmyTsaousi
Community Team
Community Team
Hi Jeevan, 

Thanks for submitting your idea. Before we can consider moving your idea into under consideration status, we need more information. Can you let us know what features you are looking for? Is it PDF readers? Is it data extraction from PDFs? 

Thanks, 
Amy
AmyTsaousi
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Jeevan, 
I'd like to understand more about the idea you've submitted before we can consider moving your idea to the under consideration status. Can you let us know what specific features you are looking for? 

Just to let you know, if we don't hear back from you within the next 30 days we won't be able to route your idea further. 

Thanks,
Amy

JeevanR
Level 5
Hi Amy,

Thanks for the response, I will elaborate on the idea 
  • There are no pre-built VBOs for extracting text, removing passwords, saving a pdf, etc that we get with the blue prism application.
  • I found some VBOs in DX but they have limited functionality and some don't even support BP-7.0.
  • It would be great if we get a dedicated VBO for these pdf actions in-built so that it will be more reliable and helpful.
Hope this idea will be useful...

Regards,
Jeevan
AmyTsaousi
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Jeevan, Thank you for your additional information. Good news! The team has reassessed your idea and therefore I've updated the status to Under Consideration. You can check for additional updates here as it progresses through the process.

All the best,

Amy