cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Control room tree structure for Process and Work queues should be in “collapse” mode by default (currently they “expand” by default)
5 Comments
ChristianPanhan
Level 6
​I would like to add, that the control room should remember the previous settings. So when I leave the control tab and coming back later, the selection and expand/collapsed-state should be the same as before.
LexiSpannbauer
Level 4
Even just a setting to make this default (and the memory mentioned by another commenter) would save a lot of daily clicks. Would really appreciate this.

Perhaps the ability to star/favourite certain processes as an extension of this idea to make Control Room navigation more painless.
Dinesh_Kumar_M
Level 4
I think, in lower versions, 6.2 it is always in collapse and whenever required, we used to expand but in 6.7 it is always expanded
MelanieGiuliani
Community Team (Retired)
Hi Aiste,

Thanks so much for submitting your idea! We are moving it into the Under Consideration status while we route the idea through our internal review process. 

We will update you as your idea moves along the lifecycle.

Thank you!
Melanie 
​I was about to post this one. We are planning to upgrade to 6.10. Is there a way we can set collapsed control room folder structure to default.
or Any settings while doing an upgrade. Thank you