cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AaronDiaz
Staff
Staff
Its pretty common that we save our work as we build automations. Also once we get to a point we deploy the automation to Production for example we dont really need to retain very old versions. For example lets say this is now the 4th release of a process to production I will not need to retain the work done for version 1 and version 2 but would like to keep version 3. At the same time I would not want to keep all the work in between version 3 and version 4 once all testing has been completed and confirmed it works. 

What I would recommend is giving a function in Blue Prism, with role permissions to keep this limited, to be able to delete old saves of objects and Processes. As each one of these saves keeps the xml data of the entire object / process larger ones can become a problem with loading and impact overall performance of the Blue Prism system use for developers.

For example imagine if we could delete everything in development for this process that was not highlighted: 
1 Comment
EmersonF
MVP
I like your way of thinking, but I believe that this would be a serious security flaw, perhaps the interesting thing would be that the blue prism would not delete but rather create a backup way to store this information for security reasons, or we can approach a new line of thought that would be creating a filter delimiting the range of time to be shown What do you think?