cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Walter.Koller
Level 11
I enrolled for a couple of training long time ago but never managed to even start most of them. I just kept adding them as I thought they are interesting.
Now when i look at my courses I see two pages of courses that are already archived by the system but are shown as 'in-progress' or 'enrolled' to me.

It would be nice to have the option to delete/remove courses from my My Activities list. I guess it would not be so relevant to see if I attended a BP training two year ago anyways.
6 Comments
AmyTsaousi
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Walter, Thank you for sharing your idea.
After investigation, unfortunately, there is no way to remove Archived courses from your transcript.

However, all courses do have an option to un enrol. Once you unenroll, the course will be removed from your transcript.

I have copied some instructions below on how to do this.

How do I unenroll from a course?

To unenroll from a course, enter the course you wish to unenroll from and from the upper right menu, click the icon that shows a person. Clicking on this icon, removes you from the course.

As such I've marked your idea as not planned. 

Thank you so much,
Amy

Walter.Koller
Level 11
Hi Amy,
Many thanks for the update.
Unfortunately I cannot open the link(?) to the instructions you have mentioned.

In the My Transcript view I don't see any archived courses (anymore). 
But I can still see them on the Welcome page and I cannot open courses marked as archived and I could not find any option to unenroll
Neel1
MVP
Hello @Amy Tsaousi

there is no way to get UNENROLL for Archive course​ either. If yes please can you share the steps.​
AmyTsaousi
Community Team
Community Team
Hi both, Unfortunately, there is still no option to unenroll from an archived course on the LMS. However, if you no longer want these showing in your ‘transcript’ you can hide these items. When you click on the 3 dots next to the course you'll find an option to hide it.

To unenroll from our general courses, enter the course you wish to unenroll from and from the upper right menu, then click the icon that shows a person with a stop symbol next to it. This person icon is in between the icon that looks like a link and an icon with 3 lines and a + symbol. 

Many thanks,
Amy
Neel1
MVP
Thanks @Amy Tsaousi for update. 

Unenroll from general course is working fine. i tried this yesterday.

For Achieved course- I used the hide feature only. Although the course is not visible now but  but the Count in welcome page is not changed. This is another issue. Do you need idea to get registered to fix this or this is something which is already in your action item list..
Walter.Koller
Level 11
Although I can hide those courses in my transcript they are still shown in the welcome page.