cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EricThunberg
Level 3

The release manager is good, but not very practical. I my workflow I would find it much easier to be able to right click a process, and the choose "export with release manager". I would then like to be able to include all objects, credentials and all other items to which to process depends. If I don't want to include some part, I'll just deselect that box.

As of now, I find it hard to get an overview of which objects (etc.) that I need to export with the process.

3 Comments
John__Carter
Staff
Staff
You can do this already when you create a package - right click on the process and pick Select Dependencies.
Hi @EricThunberg,

John is correct in his feedback that this is possible today through an existing function in the release package manager. Would you be able to confirm if this satisfies your idea, or whether you're still wanting to see some sort of function to push a process and all it's dependencies into the release package manager from within Design Studio?

Marking as Needs More Info pending your response - thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rob​

Hi @EricThunberg,

Due to the low number of votes this has gathered and the lack of response to my previous comment, I'm marking this idea as Not Planned.

Regards,

Rob