cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrisBurger1
Level 4
There is currently only a dashboard tile that provides real-time information on license usage. It would be really useful to be able to track license usage over time to identify the busiest periods and to help with projections and future planning. Even access the stored procedure in the Blue Prism database that is used by the dashboard tile would be sufficient as it could be used in a tool such as Power BI.

A better option would be a built in report that could provide a graph to indicate what times and what resources have the highest resource usage.
2 Comments
Hi Chris, 

Thanks so much for submitting your idea! We are moving it into the Under Consideration status while we route the idea through our internal review process. 

We will update you as your idea moves along the lifecycle.

Thank you!
Melanie 
StefanPappalard
Level 7
Please consider to involve a quite similar idea of mine from 2019.
Advanced resource utilization report
Idea Details - Blue Prism Community Site

We need a convenient way to get a report about the utilization of our resources (virtual machines). The report should guide us in the planning of an optimized resource utilization. For example it can give us the time where the most machines are working in parallel (peek) and the time where are the most machines free and lying around (lazy time). With the report we should be able to plan the schedules in a more balanced way.

Hint: I guess my idea is doomed to be at the bottom of the ideas stack as it was one of the earlier ones. 😉