------------------------------
Sam Lima
1 BEST ANSWER

Helpful Answers

Hi Sam,

When you open zip file in winzip you should be getting this window:

33824.png

But if you double click on the BPHotels.jar file then you will go inside the package and get the window which you are getting:

33825.png
You need to go archive back and then you should be able to get the required files

----------------------------------
Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this helps you out and if so, please mark the current thread as the 'Answer', so others can refer to the same for reference in future.
Regards,
Devneet Mohanty,
SS&C Blueprism Community MVP 2024,
Automation Architect,
Wonderbotz India Pvt. Ltd.

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @SamLima

Under the resources section of the Blue Prism OLEDB Training course inside the zip file you will get the application as well which is of .jar extension.

33818.png

33819.png

I have also attached the zip file for your reference.

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this helps you out and if so, please mark the current thread as the 'Answer', so others can refer to the same for reference in future.
Regards,
Devneet Mohanty,
Automation Architect,

Thank you Dev so much but I don't have the same view as same as in your end, BP Hotels shows like a folder
33820.pngI redownload the zip file you attached and the same thing 
33821.png

Sam Lima

Hi Sam,

When you open zip file in winzip you should be getting this window:

33824.png

But if you double click on the BPHotels.jar file then you will go inside the package and get the window which you are getting:

33825.png
You need to go archive back and then you should be able to get the required files

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty,
Automation Architect,

Thank you @devneetmohanty07
​ so much , Could you please check my message

Sam Lima